UI/UX design with Adobe XD: Design & Prototype a Mobile App
Learn to design an attractive and interesting cell app with Adobe Expertise Design (XD). Be taught-by-doing method.
What you will be taught
- You may learn to use Adobe XD to design and prototype a cell app. The abilities acquired will also be used to design web sites
- You’ll apply the design strategies and productiveness suggestions you could have realized in your individual design workflow
- You may be one step nearer to turning into a very good UI/UX designer
- You want Adobe XD CC put in in your machine (macOS or Home windows 10)
- No particular information wanted to start out this course
Adobe XD is a model new design and prototyping software made by Adobe, completely devoted to UI/UX designers.
On this course, I’ll educate you the fundamentals of this new software and can present you step-by-step how one can design an attractive and trendy iOS cell app.
Within the first a part of the course, you will note how the interface works, all the principle instruments and options, and the commonest shortcuts which can dramatically enhance your productiveness.
Then we’ll soar proper into the design and we’ll begin making a dating-inspired cell app, made of seven nice wanting screens: dwelling, login, signup, browse, sidebar menu, inbox, settings.
Not solely that, I will educate you how one can give life to your design and create a working prototype immediately inside Adobe XD, with out the necessity of any third occasion software program.
The supply .xd file of the app we designed can be included, together with the opposite assets I used.
This course has a learn-by-doing method. There received’t be a lot concept, it’s all about educating you the best way to design a real-world cell product and exhibiting you the complete potential of Adobe XD.
By the top of the course, you should have a really clear image of how Adobe XD works, and it is possible for you to to use the design strategies, productiveness suggestions and all the talents you could have realized in your future design tasks.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for UI/UX design newcomers who wish to enhance their abilities and be taught a brand new design software
- This course is for Photoshop customers who wish to swap to a software actually constructed for UI/UX designers
- This course is for Product Managers or Entrepreneurs desirous to broaden their design abilities to be able to create higher merchandise