The truth about Acne: Beauty restoration journey
A guide to Acne for the common man. Covers how acne is formed, prevented, treated and more
What you’ll learn
- Confidently recognize the truth about acne away from both medical jargon and non-scientific myths
- Find scientific-proven ways to handle acne and decrease its complications
- Navigate through various choices of treatment understanding how they work and what are their side effects
- Build more self-confidence as you maintain a clearer understanding of your condition and your treatment plan
- Master how to explain acne clearly and simply and provide scientific info/tips about it
Have you ever wondered what is acne? and why it’s formed?
Have you ever worried about the effects of your diet and lifestyle on your skin acne?
Have you ever been prescribed a medication for your skin acne but hesitated taking it because you heard about its side effects?
If you answered yes to any of these questions this course is what you need.
Join me in a journey to establish why, how, and when acne is formed and treated creating a solid base of scientific-proved information away from myth and shallow missense.
Important note : All the scientific material presented in this course is the result of extensive exhausting long hours of illustration and simplification of Acne chapters and choosing the best quality images from the “Bibles” of dermatology textbooks in the world (Bolognia Dermatology 3rd edition, Andrews Diseases of the Skin 12th edition, Lookingbill and Mark Principles of Dermatology 5th edition) as well as Medscape website .
- People aged 12 – 40 years (special people who struggle with acne)
- Medical field workers (medical students, nurses, nutritionists, pharmacists, etc) who would like to gain a whole complete picture about acne
- This course is NOT for dermatology rounds as it’s too simplified