Sell More Online: Create Your Own Affiliate Program
Learn how to enroll an army of affiliates to market your business for you
What you’ll learn
- Define “Affiliate Marketing” and understand what makes it different than other types of promotional relationships.
- Quantify the impact offering commissions may have on your bottom line.
- Clarify who you should approach to promote you so you only approach those most likely to say yes.
- Know what to look for when choosing Affiliate Program Software so you don’t pay more than you need to, or create problems by choosing the wrong solution.
- Determine if creating an Affiliate Program is the right choice for your business.
- Students should have a business selling products or services online.
- Some knowledge of how online shopping cart systems work would be helpful but is not required.
Affiliate Marketing Fundamentals is designed for business owners who would like to make more sales by enrolling others to promote their business through an affiliate program, but don’t know how to go about it.
Making affiliate marketing work for your business takes more than putting a few links on your website or asking someone to send an email to their list on your behalf. This course will help you get started with affiliate marketing so you can get your products and services in front of more people who can benefit from them, and help you earn more money in the process.
This course does NOT cover selling other people’s products through affiliate links or affiliate networks. This course is about setting up your own affiliate program to sell your own products.
Any business selling products or services online can set up an affiliate program.
Who this course is for:
- Business owners who would like to make more sales by enrolling others to promote their business through an affiliate program, but don’t know how to go about it.
- Virtual Assistants and other support staff who are interested in setting up affiliate programs for clients.