Protect Your Online Identity with Great Passwords
Learn how hackers steal your passwords and how to protect yourself from identity theft
What you’ll learn
- Learn how identity theft happens
- How to know if someone has stolen your identity
- How safe your current passwords are (or aren’t)
- Why most password advice is completely wrong
- How to create strong passwords
- What passphrases are and why you might want to use them
- How to secure passwords with a password manager
- How popular password managers are not as safe as you think
- You need to care about protecting your identity
- You should be willing to be challenged by new ideas
Have you ever wondered how hackers break into accounts? Curious why they are interested in your accounts? Do you believe that uppercase letters and strange symbols make your password strong? Are you convinced that your passwords are invincible? Or are you worried that you might be at risk?
Stop wondering! Take the class. You will learn the answers to all of these questions and much more, presented in a brief and interesting way. This is the cybersecurity training course that everyone needs, so sign up and start learning before you become a victim of identity theft!
- This class covers password theft and account takeover. It does not cover credit card theft.
- This class is not for hackers. You will not learn how to break into accounts.
Who this course is for:
- Almost everyone who uses the internet
- This class is not for hackers (you will not learn how to break into accounts)