Project Management: Learn To Be Successful With Less Effort
Learn how to successfully manage projects when you have a day job that gets in the way of project priorities.
What you’ll learn
- By the end of the course you will be able to identify when you have a project rather than just another task. You’ll have the skills to keep the different priorities in control and deliver successful outcomes.
- you will learn how to define a project
- you will learn how important it is to deal with issues as they arise
- you’ll learn how to work with a team of people, or alone
- you’ll have the skills to manage the stakeholders who have an interest in your project
- you’ll learn how to keep everyone up to date on progress
- complete the standard Project Management forms
When you have a reputation for getting things done, you can find yourself becoming the go-to person for managing projects. Often we need to do that off the side of our desks and that can mean things start to slip through the cracks.
This course will give you an understanding of the discipline of project management and the skills to get the project done without losing control of your ‘real’ job.
The course contains a series of lessons that will walk you through the stages of a project. You’ll have template tools you can use to document, communicate and manage the project. You will have video examples of the basic Project Management Forms to refer to as you become accustomed to the professional delivery of projects.
Who this course is for:
- anyone who has to juggle a desk job with assigned projects
- anyone who is worried that their reputaton for getting things done is in jeopardy
- anyone who is trying to accomplish a goal and doesn’t know how to manage the work involved