Portrait Retouching Essentials in Photoshop
Learn everything you need about retouching and Create Amazing Images with Photoshop!
What you’ll learn
- Create amazing looking portrait images
- Use retouching tools in photoshop like a pro
- Work and approach colors in photoshop
- Do raw conversion to make retouching easier
- How to clean up the image in a non destructive way – using just simple tools.
- Do professional retouching with dodge & burn technique
- Work with contrasts, shadows, and highlights
- How to work selectively with certain areas like shadows highlights and mid tones to adjust colors
- Final steps – how to make sure your images look perfect
- You need photoshop – any version
- Passion for portraits
Do You want to turn Your bad images into a good one, and good images into an amazing one? You don’t want to spend countless hours watching courses and getting tips You don’t need? Do You want to get a course that is straight to the point – what’s right, and what’s not?
Then, I am sure this course is for You.
My name is Marcin, I have internationally published fashion and beauty retoucher. And today I am coming to you with this amazing course on retouching essentials. I am going to teach you everything that’s important about non-destructive retouching.
I am not going to give You any shortcuts or tips about weird techniques. I am just going to tell You what I do, and what You should do to make Your images looks great.
What will You get in this course?
1. I am going to show you how to do the raw conversion to make your retouching easier – in camera raw, as well as in capture one!
2. I will show you how to clean up the image in a non-destructive way – using just simple tools.
3. Probably most demanding part – I will show you how to do dodging & burning. Also, I will deliver your actions which help you to speed up your workflow.
4. I am going to give You my best method for working with contrasts, shadows, and highlights to have full control of every detail.
5. I will show You how I work with colors – how to work selectively with certain areas like shadows highlights and mid tones to adjust colors.
6. Final touches – my final steps to make sure your image – will look perfect.
What else – resources that support your work in photoshop and exercise files. Lifetime access to course, and my personal support.
See You in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Portrait photographers
- Everyone who wants to Learn Retouching – Fast
- Retouchers willing to speed up their workflow
- Everyone who wants to learn how to create amazing portrait images