Photoshop CC: 20 Common Productivity and Design Mistakes
Discover how to streamline your Photoshop production and stop making these 20 unnecessary time consuming mistakes
What you’ll learn
- Improve their workflow with Photoshop, from within and without.
- Learn how to optimize their image files
- Check for mistakes (and fix them) before using the finished product in your projects or client projects.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop CC 2018
- An understanding of all the file formats used with Photoshop
- A working knowledge of bitmap and vector images
This course is all about productivity and management. You will learn how to structure projects before they begin, keep track of files, prepare Photoshop before you use it, work with the correct file types, learn how to maximize Photoshop resources, use the correct file types and sizes for the web, print, and more.
You will learn how to:
- Prepare Photoshop before even starting
- Major design mistakes
- What not to use Photoshop for
- Common Masking mistakes
- Being too close to your project
- File size issues
- and much more…
Eliminate the most common Photoshop mistakes you do not even know you are making!
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for the intermediate to advanced Photoshop enthusiast or professional who wants to augment their skills.
- It is designed for the user who wants to improve their workflow and become more efficient.
- It is not designed for beginners, or those who don’t know Photoshop well.