Learn Graph algorithms with C++
Let’s implement graph theory related algorithms with C++
What you’ll learn
- Thorough understanding of graph algorithms and how to use them in practice
- Beginner level programming knowledge in C++
Graph theory hold cornerstone of modern computer science, extending its tentacles to social networks to neural networks to finding paths in maps. In this course, we are looking at graph theory by computer science perspective. We are going to start our discussion by looking at the basic terms of graph theory and they jump on to discuss graph theory related algorithms and then implement those with c++. Following are the types of algorithms we are going to discuss in this course.
1. Graph traversing.
2. Topological sorting and strongly connected component associated algorithms
3. Shortest paths.
4. Finding a minimum spanning trees.
5. Maximum flow.
6. NP-complete algorithms such as graph coloring, traveling salesman problem, etc.
Who this course is for:
- Any C++ programmer who wants to learn Graph theory