Learn English Conversation Basics
Know what to say in every situation
What you’ll learn :
- You will learn more than 100 set expressions for everyday conversations in English
- You will prepare for most everyday conversations in English
- You will know what to say and how to react when speaking English
- You need to know English at Elementary level and higher
- You want to improve your speaking skills in English
- You plan to use English in your everyday life
Still struggling with speaking English? Do you want to be fluent in English conversation ?
Welcome to the Learn English Conversation Basics course which will teach you how to speak English.
What is special about this course ?
We all know that the most important element in learning a language is to learn how to speak. We spend years learning English and still can’t communicate fluently. What is the reason? We just do it all wrong. We learn grammar and words, but not how to have a conversation.
This course will teach you the most important communication skills. I will show you how to think in English and train you to take part in any conversation.
You will practise set expressions and phrases which you will be using in various situations when talking to native speakers or anyone while travelling around the world.
Who is this course for?
The course is everybody who needs to improve their spoken English! It’s good for beginners, and it will become a useful reference guide for Intermediate English learners.
Please note that the course is ‘Basic Conversation Skills’ so it won’t be helpful for Advanced students of English or those who speak English every day.
KEY COURSE TOPICS
This course is organised in EIGHT sections and includes the following conversation topics:
- Introduction – You will understand different styles of communication.
- Greetings, Introductions, and Saying Goodbye – You will know mistakes you make greeting people. You will discover how to say goodbye and how to end your conversation in the right way.
- How to express opinions – In this section, you will learn how you can express your opinions without hurting others.
- Asking for help and saying ‘Thank you’ – We all need help sometimes. In English, it is not polite to ask directly. So there are many phrases that we can start our request with. Discover effective ways of asking for help. I will also tell you different powerful ways to say thank you.
- Agreeing and Disagreeing – Learn how to respond to people. It is important to share your opinion and express your ideas. But it should be done politely.
- Offers and Suggestions – Practise making plans in English. Learn how to use ‘shall’, ‘can’ and ‘could’ in this section.
- Important Social Skills for English Conversations – In this section, we will practise day-to-day conversations further: phrases to ask people to wait, say you are not sure and a few more.
- Final Notes – Do a quiz to evaluate what you’ve learnt in the entire course.
I’m looking forward to helping you to improve your English conversation skills. After doing this course, you will NOT be afraid to speak English and never be short of words. I recommend repeating the phrases aloud after me to develop the muscle memory for actual speaking. I am sure if you practise what I taught inside the course, you will be able to communicate fluently in English as you always wanted.
THIS COURSE TEACHES YOU ALL THE BASICS YOU NEED TO SPEAK ENGLISH CONFIDENTLY
If you’re ready to sign up for the course, go ahead and hit that ‘Buy now’ button to enroll. Don’t forget that Udemy offers a 30-Day 100% money back guarantee so there is no risk for you here.
Looking forward to seeing you inside the course!
Who this course is for :
- English learners who need more confidence in speaking
- Elementary / Pre-intermediate English students who want to speak English more naturally