HTML Web Development Crash Course
Learn how to create websites and web applications for the internet.
What you’ll learn
- Create websites
- Use web features
- Over 15 lectures
- Use the console to debug their website
- Create cross-platform websites
- Basic computer skills
Learn how to create websites. A step by step process is used to show everything from setting up to essential HTML features.
Gain a good understanding of the following concepts:
- HTML programming
- Web programming
- Basic/essential HTML tags
- Website basics
- Integrating media into a website
HTML is one of the core universal programming languages of the web that is essential for any web development journey. The web is growing on a daily basis and knowing HTML is more crucial than ever.
You will be provided with the full source code to aid in development during and after this course. The source code is free to use in as many projects as you wish.
Over 205,000 students have enrolled in my courses and all of them are extremely satisfied. You will also be satisfied with this course. If you do not like the course, remember that within 30 days you can request a full refund. I guarantee your satisfaction.
If you have any questions regarding the topics covered in this course, please feel free to ask. I’m always happy to help those who want to learn.
To summarise this is what you get:
• Lifetime access to HD quality videos. No monthly subscription. Learn at your own pace, whenever you want.
• All videos are downloadable. Learn wherever you want, even without an internet connection!
• Downloadable starter code and final code for each section.
• Free helpful support in the course Q&A when you have questions or get stuck.
• Multiple coding challenges to practice your new skills (solutions included).
Sounds great? Then start this adventure today by clicking the “Take this course” button, and join me in the only course that you will need!
Who this course is for:
- This HTML course is meant for individuals looking to start their web development career
- The only skill required is knowing how to turn on a computer
- A basic understanding of websites is helpful but not essential