How to Make a Track Like Martin Garrix (In FL Studio!)
Use Free/Built-In-FL-Studio-Plugins to make a Martin Garrix-inspired EDM track
What you’ll learn :
- Create a Martin Garrix track, start to finish
- Create a Supersaw, Lead and Bass synth from scratch in 3xOSC
- Create a reverse piano sound effect
- Create riser effects using synths in FL Studio
- A general understanding of FL Studio (i.e. How to link tracks to a mixer, how to add patterns to the playlist, etc)
UPDATED FOR FL STUDIO 20!
Prior Experience with FL Studio Highly Suggested. If you’ve taken my free “How To Make Your First EDM Track” course, you have the prerequisite knowledge needed to take this one.
Learn how to make an EDM track (specifically progressive house) like Martin Garrix from EDM ghost producer Colin Warn.
Having sold thousands of dollars in ghost productions, and having made over 200+ tracks, this kid who likes to write about himself in the third person will teach you:
- How to start and finish a Martin-Garrix style track
- How to beef up a wimpy sound by using distortion
- How to create your own reverse piano sound effects
- How to create your own supersaw sounds using built-in FL Studio synths
- How to mix and master using free or built-in plugins
- How to make a Martin-esque melody
…and much more!
The first 1/4 of the course is open as a preview to anyone interested: So go ahead and try it before you buy it.
Hope to see you in the classroom.
Who this course is for :
- Producers interested in creating a Martin-Garrix-esque track
- Producers with some experience looking to up their production game
- Producers interested in creating a track using only free plugins/samples