How Hackers Create Malware and Infiltrate Victim Machines
Learn How To Build Malware Step By Step and Understand How Hackers Create Malware
What you’ll learn
- Understand Malware and Trojans
- Understand the Basics of C and C++
- Use Codeblocks to Create Malware Programs
- Understand the Basics of Apache Server and FTP
- Know How To Use Reverse Shell on a Victim’s Machine
- Notebook or Journal to Take Lots of Notes
This course will teach you how hackers create malware and trojans. You will learn how to install the tools that hackers use to create malware. You will discover how to use additional addon programs that hackers will use to create malware.
This course will take you on a journey of learning what malware is, how to create malware, how to upload malware to a server, and how a victim will install this malware on their machine and how you can get control over a victim’s computer.
This course is for educational purposes only and to show you how hackers use freely available tools to create nasty malware that is very difficult for the average user to detect.
Once you are able to understand how hackers think, you will be able to use your new skills to continue your learning in ethical hacking and penetration testing.
These courses come with a 30-day unconditional money back guarantee so start learning about malware today
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to learn more about Ethical Hacking
- Students wishing to learn more about Malware and Trojans