Excel Conditional Formatting Fundamentals – The built-in Options
Discover ways to make Excel format cells at your phrases!
What you may study
- Perceive what conditional formatting in Excel is and the way it works
- Use conditional formatting built-in options in Excel
- Use the Spotlight Cell Guidelines to focus on cells by evaluating the cells’ worth to a different worth
- Use Conditional Formatting to Spotlight dates based mostly on their prevalence Yesterday, As we speak, Final Week, Final Month
- Use Conditional Formatting to Spotlight Duplicates in a variety of Cells
- Spotlight the highest % or backside % in a variety of values
- Spotlight values above and under common in a variety of values
- Use Information Bars for conditional formatting and perceive its totally different choices
- Use Icon units (Site visitors lights) for conditional formatting and perceive its totally different choices (Quantity, Method, %, and Percentile)
- The need to study!
- College students might want to have Excel 2007/2010/2013/2016 put in on their laptop
- College students will must be conversant in the Excel consumer interface and have to have written a couple of formulation
Conditional formatting is among the greatest methods to visualise your knowledge by coloring the cells that meet sure standards or add totally different shapes to these cells and lets you see the totally different colors of the rainbow in your knowledge.
On this course, you’ll study the fundamentals of conditional formatting in Excel and easy methods to use built-in options.
The course is designed to get you up and operating with conditional formatting in 1 hour.
If you wish to study the fundamentals of conditional formatting, then this course is for you.
The course would not embrace conditional formatting utilizing formulation as that is a sophisticated matter in conditional formatting.
So Let’s have a look at what you may study from this course:
- Introduction to conditional formatting, what it’s and what it does.
- Spotlight Cell guidelines: Highlighting cells based mostly on the comparability of their worth to a different worth, highlighting dates, and highlighting duplicates in a knowledge set.
- High/Backside Guidelines: Conditionally formatting the highest or backside % of the information and values above or under common.
- Utilizing Information Bars in conditional formatting.
- Utilizing Icon units (Creating Site visitors Lights conditional formatting).
- Utilizing Colour scales for conditional formatting.
Who this course is for:
- Excel customers who need to perceive conditional formatting in Excel and use Excel’s built-in options for conditional formatting
- If you happen to’re an intermediate consumer in conditional formatting then you definitely would possibly study some new issues on this course
- If you happen to’re an skilled consumer in conditional formatting then this course is NOT for you