Ethical Hacking: Scanning and Enumeration
Scanning and Enumeration
What you’ll learn :
- Be able to do quick port scans on target machines
- Be able to do heavy port scans on target machines
- Be able to scan and enumerate services on common ports
- Utilize a method for basic enumeration
- Be familiar with using Linux operating system
- Be familiar with basic networking concepts
What happens when you find a target machine with multiple open ports, but you have no idea where to begin or what tools to use to enumerate such ports? This course helps to build a method in scanning and enumerating such ports to make a way for easier exploitation. The course is for beginners who need that method in better building techniques to gather information in exploitation of the machine.
Who this course is for :
- Beginner ethical hackers. This is not an advanced course.