DIY Bluetooth Phone Controlled BB-8 Droid with Arduino
This BB-8 model can be controlled with a smartphone using an application.
What you’ll learn
- DIY Bluetooth Phone Controlled BB-8 Droid with Arduino
- Learn to program the SD card adapter to play music
- How to deploy program into Arduino and use it wirelessly
- Build functional BB-8 droids
- A basic understanding of electricity and electronics
- A hands-on projects-based approach with step by step instructions will be used to build BB-8 Droid to control Wireless using a mobile application
- All theory will be explained so you understand all aspects of a project and how/why it works
- Line-By-Line Code Reviews so you will understand exactly how the software and hardware to play together in a project
- 1 x Arduino UNO, 1 x Arduino Mega, 1 x HC-06 Bluetooth module, 1 x Mini speaker
- 3 x DC gear motors, 1 x SD card adapter module, 1 x SD card, Lithium-Ion Batteries
- 1 x Hamster ball, 1 x Plastic Globe, Screws, and Zip Ties, Acrylic sheets, Magnets
- Essential tools: Jumper wires, Multimeter, Soldering iron, Wirecutter, Glue gun, Screw Terminals
Hello, learners! Greeting from Makerdemy. In this course, you will learn how to program to build your “DIY Bluetooth Phone Controlled BB-8 Droid with Arduino Mega”.
Arduino is one of the cost-effective boards you can purchase & start programming with to interact with physical elements using logic & create results the way you want it. It can be used in your Engineering Projects, Industrial Projects, and Home Automation related projects.
The course lesson will explain to you, “How to work on your own DIY Bluetooth Phone Controlled BB-8 Droid with Arduino Mega“ using Arduino programming language. This course works best for you if you own an Arduino UNO and Arduino Mega.
This course is for anyone who is interested in building a functional BB-8 droid robot to control remotely via mobile application with Arduino boards. And also you will learn to play the music using an SD card adapter module. The course requires basic knowledge of Arduino programming language. It is designed to introduce the Arduino hardware and programming environment to get you started on building projects.
This BB-8 model can control with a smartphone using an application downloaded from the Play Store and App Store, for both the devices. It can be controlled even with voice commands using the Android application.
- Phone controlled
- Voice controlled
- Realistic body motion
- Light effects
- Sound effects
I will also teach you how to configure the Bluetooth and SD card modules, and you can control it wirelessly. If you are a technology enthusiast and want to learn cutting-edge technology, then this is the right course for you.
I will guide you step by step how to go about building this project. I will also share the source code with you so that you can replicate the project by yourself.
Let’s dive in to learn the concept one by one.
What are you waiting for? Enroll now!
Who this course is for:
- People who want to try Arduino and learn more about micro-controllers
- Makers who have an existing intermediate or better understanding of electronics
- Engineering Students – Electronics, Electrical & Computer Science
- Electronic Geeks, Hobbyist & Art Students
- High School Science Students