Cyber Security for Home Users
Increase your Cyber Security Knowledge to protect yourself and your family.
What you’ll learn :
- Practical steps to improve Online or Cyber Security
- Improved Security practices
- Resilience to Ransomware
- Ability to fix security vulernabilities
- Increased awareness.
This beginners course will teach you practical steps to protect yourself and your family from the growing online threats of Cyber Crime and Ransomware.
This course is aimed at home users. We have a similar course for small business, so please look at that one if you want this for business use rather than home.
We’ve designed the course to be for normal everyday people rather than the very tech savvy because no matter how technically competent you are – you need to be protected.
With the growing risk from Ransomware such as WannaCry, Petya, NotPetya and so many others everyone needs at least some focus on Security.
By taking the steps in this course you will be far safer. This course is designed to be as short and concise as possible while still packing in a huge amount of information.
We will cover
- What makes you vulernable to malware
- What attackers hope to gain
- Main methods attackers will use
- Practical steps to defend yourself and your family
Who is this for?
- Average home users
- Regular people
- NOT programmers or engineers
- Anyone that is concerned about ransomware
- Time poor people that need a concise and clear course
- People looking for actionable steps