App Store Optimization for Android and IOS 2018 ( ASO )
Increasing the Mobile App Download & Discoverability of your app to the larger audience – App Marketing
What you’ll learn
- Be able to begin strategist the App store optimization (ASO) approach in 3 simple steps
- You will learn what are the channels like App Invite, Facebook Invite, Smart Banner and other channels available to promote your mobile Apps
- You will learn what all the metric required to improvise App marketing
- Why, How and what of Keywords and ASO
- You will get the insights about Apple App Store and Google Play Store for App marketing
- You will learn the tools to choose the right keywords for the mobile app
- Measure to optimize the app discover-ability
- Be able to understand the basic elements of App store components
- You will learn to increase the discoverability of the mobile App’s
- You will learn how ranking works in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store
- No formal prerequisites but to get the maximum benefits of this course
- You should be thrilled to promote your App to the mass
- You should have an app or going to develop the new one, which you wanted to grow your userbase
Learn the basics of App Store Optimization (ASO) for Android & IOS in 3 Simple Steps to increase the maximum discoverability, user engagement and improvisation by using the metric to measure and improve. Do remember App Store Optimization is a continuous process and need the patience to achieve it. Best ASO Beginner’s Course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone you wanted to know why, how and what about the App Store Optimization (ASO) to promote the mobile app to the market ( App Marketing)
- Are you Project Manager, PMO or at the manager level managing the Mobile App?
- Do you have a mobile App and you wanted to promote to the market?
- If you are not -tech entrepreneur, wanted to understand what the ASO team is talking about to promote the Mobile App. This will help you to ask the right question to the ASO team to get maximum ROI
- If you say “YES” to any of the above then you have to take up this course