Amazon Traffic, Sales and Marketing for Sellers & Affiliates
Take your Amazon FBA or Amazon affiliate business to a whole new level. Learn how to drive traffic from multiple sources
What you’ll learn :
- Drive traffic to Amazon listings from multiple external sources
- Give newly launched products/listings a sales and ranking boost
- Sell in high volume, competitive niches on Amazon
- Drive traffic directly to your listing, even if you don’t have the buy box
- Earn an extra income as an Amazon Associate (affiliate)
- Select the best products to promote as an affiliate
- Maximise income potential by promoting multiple products within your niche/niches
- Keep your affiliate account safe and in good standing
- If you want to market your own products on Amazon, you will need to know how to source products and list products for sale
- If you want to market products as an affiliate for Amazon , you will need to know how to set up a simple blog or website
Are you an Amazon FBA seller or Amazon affiliate who needs more traffic and sales? Learn from an instructor with 20 years experience in online marketing and 5+ years experience on Amazon.
Give your listings and links a sales and ranking boost by generating targeted traffic from some of the best traffic sources on the Internet.
Selling tangible products as either a seller or an affiliate can be highly rewarding financially and you can operate everything from wherever you happen to be. At home, travelling, even sitting on the beach if you feel like it!
There’s something special about leveraging Amazon to earn profits and commissions. Why? Because they have spent decades building up trust and reputation. Conversion rates are much higher than the average. This means when a person visits your product listing page, or clicks through from a link, you have a good chance of getting a sale.
However, with so much competition it can be tough to gain traction and start the ball rolling. As a seller, you might have some newly listed products that seem to be taking forever to start getting sales. As an affiliate you might be struggling to earn any decent commissions.
It’s a common problem and can cause many FBA sellers or affiliates to give up.
So what’s the solution?
Take control by marketing your Amazon FBA listings and Amazon affiliate links via multiple highly effective sources. Most of these sources are completely free. The only source that does require some advertising spend, is very low cost. In any case, you will learn an alternative free way to make use of it!
How is the course training delivered?
80% of the course consists of ‘over-the-shoulder’ video lectures because I believe in showing, not just telling!
15% of the course consists of slide presentation videos
5% of the course consists of written lectures
PDF downloads are provided where required
What this course includes
The course content includes step-by-step training on marketing your Amazon FBA listings or Amazon affiliate links by generating traffic from some of the best places on the Internet. The course also includes training on getting set up as an affiliate, choosing the best products to promote, and promoting your affiliate links using best practices.
What this course does NOT include
The course does not teach you the process of sourcing stock to sell on Amazon. Nor does it teach you how to create and optimize product listings, how to fulfill orders, or any of the other things relating to the actual process of selling products on Amazon.
Who this course is for :
- Amazon sellers and Amazon affiliates who want to drive traffic and sales to their listings and/or website