Active Reading: Double Your Reading Speed & Fluency
Read faster and more effectively to consume information in a short time.
- Pen, paper, and hunger to learn!
We spend a lot more time reading than we realize.
From articles to books to short memos, the words just keep coming.
But, remember, reading is a skill just like any other, one that can be strengthened and sharpened over time.
Speed reading is not just about reading fast. It is also about how much information you can remember when you have finished reading. The World Championship Speed Reading Competition says that its top competitors average between 1,000 and 2,000 words a minute. But they must remember at least 50 percent of the information.
So, in this course we will look at:
- Useful speed reading tactics
- Retention tactics
- Multiple reading process
- Reduction of sub-vocalization
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to read faster
- Anyone who wants to acquire knowledge in less time
- Anyone who wants to improve their memory